Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Since Glee Isn't On Tonight...

Well it's Tuesday and Glee isn't on because of baseball. I am blown. That ruined my entire night. But on the upside I decided to blog! My dad called me some time last week to call me out about not blogging because I am dating someone. Have I been neglecting my blog because of the guy I'm dating? Well...I cannot tell a lie LOL. Most of the things I would normally blog are written in letters and sent to San Antonio, Texas. After I spend 40 minutes writing a letter, I don't exactly want to rewrite everything here (I also write in my journal a lot now). Buuuttt, since there are already 5 letters headed to San Antonio right now, Glee isn't on, and my phone is dead...hello blog!!

Should I be doing other stuff? Yup. I sure should be doing important things. For example, I have yet to put together board minutes from the last MODEL26 board meeting. I need to set-up school recruitment appointments for 2012 CISV programs. I have yet to put together a speech (or find a dress) for Black Girls Rock! this year (oh yeah, I'm gonna be on that so watch it November 6 8EST on BET). But when you're sick you just don't want to do anything ya know? At least my room is clean.

I would love to fill in everyone about the last few weeks of my life, so here goes in as few words as possible. Work=Good. Planning trip to Italy to see Gabby and stopping through Spain to see Sydney (11/27-12/15). Angel is still living here lol. Still living at home (only sucky because I'm not used to it, but Sharon is cool overall). Still living in Atlanta (yup. still stuck here). Growing. Learning a lot about myself. Found a women's small group that I'm going to try tomorrow. My Netflix DVD for the week hasn't arrived yet. I'm tempted to ask for an extension on my 30-day free trial. LOL Folks are always trying to get over. It's already free. Dag!

I switched back to AT&T and got the new Samsung Galaxy S2. T-Mobile was just NOT that deal. THE worst service. THE worst customer service as well. I love my new phone. I was really excited about the battery life, but it doesn't really matter when you run 47489397 apps at once and upload YouTube videos and take 4298 pictures everyday (which is what I do).

hmmm. I think that's all for now.

No comments: