Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Baaaccckkkk


I am back in Atlanta, as some of you may or may not know. As most of you don’t know. I am sure that a few of my readers have been following my adventure in Europe for the past two weeks. I’ve been keeping a journal because a close friend suggested I write a book one day. Of course, not only about my 2 weeks in Italy/Germany, but just about my completely, absolutely random life. I originally decided to save my anecdote about this journey for said book, but I think the people deserve to know what I’ve been doing!!! :-P  I’m going to break this little “story” into several blog posts. Mostly because I have no desire to sit and write one extraordinarily long post, and I imagine most people don’t want to sit and read one post. Gotta keep the people guessing ya know?

I will, however, promise that the story you may or may not be about to begin following is a good one. You will not be disappointed. I could not have written this myself. I could not have planned the past 14 days of my life. Hollywood couldn’t have written story better than this. … maybe Shonda Rhymes could because she’s the s**t, but Hollywood couldn’t :-P This series will include a few excerpts from my personal journal (only on good days though because most of my journal for the past 50 days has been absolutely boring entries about how amazing my boyfriend is. I’ll probably just refer to him as ‘Chris the Amazing’ until I tire of typing such a long name every time I want to talk about him, then he’ll just be Chris, naturally.)

This series will detail why I did not return to Atlanta on June 29 as originally planned, and have instead arrived on July 12. I’ll tell you about all of the amazing people I’ve met along the way including Jodi in Milan, Wendell Moore in Munich, the Pauls in Stuttgart, the nice family from North Carolina whose surname escapes me right now, and many more. Perhaps I should ask if I can write about them? Is it legal to write about them without their permission?? I only have good things to say J SN: I just said ‘surname’ … dear God, I was in Europe too long (and I can’t wait to get back!!!) Unfortunately, I have no desire to write this in Italian and Spanish also, so I apologize in advance to my foreign friends whose English isn’t so great (who probably haven’t read this far anyway haha).

Soooo … get excited!!! This is gonna be fun. I can’t tell you how often these posts will appear. I can’t put myself under the pressure of a schedule J

D

No comments: